Thursday, March 28, 2013

EXCITING STUFF

Ahhhhh...a bit of spring fighting with winter...my sunny bunch of daffodils laughing at snow swirling outside my dining room window...
Just wanted to share a couple of exciting things with you! My friend Patti (of the PATCHWORK PINE workshop fame) somehow convinced her husband Dave that I might be interesting podcast-fodder. Dave and Patti visited me at home a few weeks ago...we enjoyed conversation and cookies at this very table...the ensuing interview can be found by visiting this website:

 
And, it's once again time for AN ARTFUL AFFAIR!!! This will be our first spring show...hope you all can come...here are the details:
 
 
 
    AN ARTFUL AFFAIR
Spring 2013
 Saturday, April 27
11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
1104 Middletown Road
Greensburg, PA  15601
 
And little Star cares not a whit about ANY of this...she's content enjoying her newest cozy place to roost (-:
Have a cozy day!
Thanks for "listening"...
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment