Monday, August 22, 2011

IT'S NEVER TOO EARLY...

...to think about Christmas! And gifts and decorations and ornaments...

My friend Mimi expressed an interest in the WEE TREE ORNAMENT and I promised to share with her (and all of you), the rest of my Christmas ornament offerings.
BAUBLE ORNAMENT
BETHLEHEM BAUBLE


STAR OF WONDER
 I have made the BAUBLE ORNAMENT in red and green as well (the multi-colored thread pictured is not always available to me); BETHLEHEM BAUBLE I like to keep blue (in honor of the little town of Christ's birth AND the actual color-name of the thread!); STAR OF WONDER will always be in shades of purple (please humor me); and WHERE'S SANTA, the wonderful chapeau of Father Christmas himself, must always be RED! 
WHERE'S SANTA

I'm due for a new ornament design...I'll keep you posted! Until then, thanks for "listening"...

No comments:

Post a Comment